Freezer Warehouse Forklift Operator / Material Handler
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 1 year of forklift experience in a warehouse or similar fast paced environment.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to the following:
- Adequately and safely operate Material handling equipment in refrigerated warehouse
- Accurately receive and track shipments
- Embark and disembark product in delivery trucks using appropriate equipment
- Accommodate and carefully handle fragile merchandise
- Track and document exact shipment arrival and departure times
- Tag and label merchandise
- Organize and palatalize product in accordance with relevant procedures and standards
- Prepare all orders for shipment
- Record and manage all impaired or damaged products.
- Operate adequate product management tools (for example, computers and scanners)
- Enter data in inventory and logistics software programs
- Work in a cooler/freezer setting for 8+ hours a day.
CSW offers exceptional STARTING PAY of $19.00/hr. with annual fixed and cost of living increases.
Also included is CSW’s outstanding benefits package including 401K with match, profit sharing, and Paid Individual Health and dental Insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19+ per hour depending on shift